Sunday, September 4, 2016

My 15/5 of Week 1 and 2



My 15/5 of Week 1 and 2




Tasks I did
Time (hrs.)
Completion
Attended two weekly meetings
1
100%
Set up G+ Community for my team
0.25
100%
Set up Individual Blog for my 15/5 posts
0.25
100%
Prepared and posted my Bio and project-role description on team’s G+ space. Lead Team Site Manager will upload them to our project’s website.
1
100%
Read our client’s project proposal, identified questions for our client, and submitted the questions to our project manager.
0.75
100%


Reflections:

Remembering:
I have done the tasks listed above to contribute to my team’s work.

Understanding:
From the tasks I did, I found role assignment to be a very crucial one.  The success of a team depends on the team members’ ability to taking roles that they are good at.  In the project, I will be playing the role of Lead Instructional Designer.

Applying:
Assigning roles to team members is a task that can be applied in many contexts.  Whether the team is for a small discussion or big projects, such task is crucial to the success of team members.  As a team, we discussed openly and chose roles that we are comfortable to take on.

Analyzing:
In team project, each role is critical to the success of the project.  Team members act as system members or elements.  If one member doesn’t play his/her role well, then the whole team is affected.  Communication among team members is also very important.  To help us communicate well, I took responsibility of setting up Google+ community for our team.

Evaluating:
I played my role well in the meetings and online discussions that we did to assign ourselves to the roles.  The meetings went well and we are discussing effectively on the G+ community.

Creating:
I plan to continue contributing to my team as we write the project charter.  I will attend the meeting planned for Saturday of next week.







No comments:

Post a Comment