Sunday, September 25, 2016

My 15/5 of Week 5




My 15/5 of Week 5

Tasks I did
Time (hrs.)
Completion
Team meeting
1
100%
Reading and responding emails, posts, and G+ discussions within our team
2
100%
Collecting feedback from team members about Analysis Report and finalizing the editing process of the document.
3
100%
Reading and preparing review of 15/5’s of my teammates on eLearn (D2L)
0.5
100%
Posted 15/5 blog
0.25
100%


Reflections:

Remembering:
I have done the tasks listed in the above table.

Understanding:
One of the major tasks I did during the week was to finalize the Analysis Report.  My team members have been generous to give their feedback for improving the document.  I, together with lead evaluator, used the feedback and edited the document accordingly.  It is so amazing to learn how much time it takes to edit a document.  Sometimes, you feel that editing a document takes more time than writing it.

Applying:
The skills I learned while editing the analysis report was helpful.  It gave me the opportunity to learn how cumulative feedback can improve a document.  Such skill can be transferred to different situations.  It can be used to get peer evaluation on any product I prepare in the future. 

Analyzing:
The theme underneath the analysis report was assessing problem context followed by proposal of solution.  To assess the problem, we conducted context analysis, learner analysis, and performance analysis.  The final result of these analyses was proposal of solution in the form of instruction.  After that, we identified goals for the instruction followed by analysis of learning environment for the instruction.  Each part of the above analyses is linked to the next part in a logical relationship.

Evaluating:
The overall experience I had in finalizing the analysis report was rich.  I can see that my experience in the process is growing well.  My perception of the whole direction of the project is also evolving with time. 

Creating:
The next step is to prepare a video presentation of the analysis report.  After the presentation, I will start the phase of content analysis, which is the next milestone for my role as an instructional designer.   


No comments:

Post a Comment